Friday, June 25, 2010

Favorite Resources

Ok. Just listed my absolute favorite resource links (at the bottom of my blog page). All of these links combined are what I used to put together the preschool curriculum....I know....it was a lot of work. But hopefully by my sifting through them all (and there are a TON out there) someone else will reap the benefit! If you have any questions on what site would be the best to find something specific ask me. These sites and I have been fairly intimate over the past couple years, and I would be happy to find something for you!

Today I'm leaving you with a basic description of the sites that I'm using that way you don't have to visit each one to know what is on them.

Carpe Diem....time for me to get my butt moving, it's cleaning day! Happy blogging.

jess_hak


Laternfish/Boggles and TLSBooks both have fantastic absolutely free worksheets for preschoolers. These sites alone will equip you with what you need to give your child what they would learn in preschool.

Teaching Toddlers(Pamm's House) - This site has all the themed weeks that I'm doing...lots of good basic stuff at this site that you would be able to just open up and follow with hardly any preperation. Can sometimes be young for preschoolers, but easy to beef up.

DLTK - Love, love, love this site....soooo much stuff in here...most of the crafts offered require only a printer with ink, glue, scissors, and basic things that you have around the house, you could be at this site for a long time and still not see everything!

Everything Preschool - This site I mostly just use the Alphabet Ideas tab...but there is other good stuff too.

Preschool Express - Just like the dltk website, you could be here forever and still not see everything!! I absolutely use this website for almost every day that I have planned....great, unique ideas.

MSSS Crafts and Bible Lessons - This site is where I get most my Bible lessons from....look to the right near the top...it will say Bible Lessons with options for OT Lessons or NT Lessons....click on one, pick what you want, then a whole big list will come up....I find that the ones marked Mission Arlington are the best...if this explanation is confusing let me know and I'll see if I can clear it up...

Henny Penny - This site has great supplements for OT Bible lessons....I only wish they had more!

No comments:

Post a Comment